Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am blessed!

Salam,

Praise be to Allah S.W.T for the blessings He showers me for the last 29 years. My life never always sail smoothly, sometimes it has the devastating thunderstorms, but most of the times, it is decorated with colorful rainbow. As today marks my 29th birthday, it reminds me of a long, rough passage that I have taken and an uncertain future that lies ahead. I am hoping to finish the unplanned PhD journey before my age turns to another decade, have a small but happy, amazing family, and take care of two most important persons in my life, whom without them, my dreams remains dreams. Genuinely, I am NOT looking forward to have my professorship before 40, produced hundreds of publications etc. My real ambitions are to provide a shelter for orphanages and travel the world as a volunteer. Yet, Lord, I can't be grateful enough on the life that I have today!

Saya dalam petak kecil, tak tahu berapa tahun yang dulu. Maintain debab :)

5 comments:

  1. uit happy birthday!!! semoga panjang umur and murah rezeki duit dan anak, hehehe..

    apalah Imran masak utk ko?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Mimah:

    Tq Tq..Imran toksahkan nk masak, saya nk beli kek pon dia tak kasi..Alasan dia, dia dah belikan digital kitchen scale + loyang buat kek as birthday present. Sila buat kek harijadi sendiri yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, Happy Birthdayyy!! ops belatedddd...moga panjang umur dan murah rezeki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Lisa!! Oh, kek di atas tuh kira kek harijadi lah tuh ek =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dila: tq tq.. baru nampak ko yea..lama sungguh bersukaria *nada jeles, dengki, tak puas hati*

    Farina: tq tq...kononnya kek hari jadi (sebab dpt digital scale tu kan) tp Imran juga yg byk makan hahahaha

    ReplyDelete