Monday, December 13, 2010

A same question that being asked countless times

Salam,

Perhaps when a same question being repeated so many times, especially a personal one, in spite of being asked by different people, can easily cause someone to behave like a bear with a sore head. Insanely, for me, that's not a big deal, especially that question. When I chat with my friends, after warm greetings, they would pop that question out. The same question that my immediate family members asked me during my short break  in Malaysia last October (They haven't seen me for 2 years, so I bet that they think two years should be sufficient for them to answer that question figuratively). In a long conversation with my lil pet sis, she politely asked me if she can ask a question, which turned out to be the same question that being posted to me now and then.

Envy, definitely. I guess that's always women nature. Ala, kita tengok orang rembat gerabak baru pon kita rasa terus nak kan hahaha.  Worry, surprisingly not at all. I believe in Lord's willing. After all, I have so much taken from me, and Allah have compensated that with something better. Yes, I once complained, when I was a brainless kid, about my nightmare childhood and the family that I never have, but He graciously replaced those with great experiences where I pick up the true meanings of life, a great man called a husband and a small crowd called true friends. I believe that He decides the best for me. When I think about it right now, I often complain about my busy schedule, so not having any at this time would give some air to breathe.

My final words, for all the moms out there who are juggling between research, exams, families: I am taking my hat off to you guys!!     

3 comments:

  1. Akak boleh teka apa soalannye.. nasihat dr org yg dah ada.. definitely, no, abiskan phd dulu.. ok!

    adik rozie pakai protection apakah nanti ye? hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. rozie: SPF15? kurang lagi SPF tu tade ke huwa huwa huwa

    ReplyDelete