Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Of Khir Toyo and New Year Resolutions

Salam,

Haihh dah lama blog tak berupdate, tetiba blogging pasal Khir Toyo? (Nor I am trying to justify my busy schedule and tremendous amount of research data collected last Summer, by the way ada sape-sape yang buat phD tak busy? hehehe) After his controversial facial lift up (according to him, consuming tempe can give the same effect to the skin boost up by botox - aku yang hybrid jawa + cina sejak dari kecik dok makan sambal goreng, lodeh, kopok tempe, tahu, taufu fah, air soya, kulit tak cantek mcm dia pon!!), news on YB Khir, again filled up the mainstream newspaper columns and also (I much believed) opposition party-friendly blogs. Well, I am not into politics that much, but he's being charged of the corruption, I believed many cheers with the SPRM actions. My sincere two cents, the government should TOTALLY get rid of this type of YB, who is taking his position and title for granted, in order to gain (again?) the trust of people (especially whom are against them, hari2 komplen dalam FB). I am not against the government at all (it is not the fact that the government is generous enough to award me scholarship(S) - please note the S, plus they were not only to me, but thousands of the rest, that instead can be used to build low cost houses) but corruption among the leaders is truly a constraint to fair development and of course, unacceptable, unreasonable manner. Period.

For my new year resolutions, I decided to stay awake after subuh (which I can only do in Summer - sebab kena p kebun hehehe). Elders selalu cakap, tido lepas subuh rezeki tak masuk :( (sebab tu agaknya bila buat research byk problems hehehe)The very first day, I failed hahaha. Nevertheless, I managed to go to school 3 hours earlier than I usually did. Secondly, takmo malas-malas nanti kena extend lagi setahun babab and nak cuba khatam al-Quran at least setahun sekali. Cukup la tu ek, banyak-banyak karang bukan terbuat pon :p Pada sesiapa yang pasang azam tahun baru, semoga azam anda tercapai juga!

Salam sayang.

6 comments:

  1. Farah: Akak kan kalu tido, tetiba bangun dah pukul 9 .. hehehheh

    bab khatam Quran tu mmg setuju sgt lah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akak, saya nie kalau tido lepas subuh kol 10-11 am pon boleh bangun lagi huwa huwa huwa...one thing, tak reti la tido awal kak, kol 1-2am baru lelap mata..

    ReplyDelete
  3. tapi skrang ni malam panjang. so sangat best tido walaupon dah pkl 8 pagi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. alia: winter mmg sgt mencabar. sgt selesa bergelumang dalam blanket yg tebal tu sambil melelapkan mata :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. melissa, you go girl! mesti habiskan phd dan jangan extend lagi! (maksud: sila jangan tidur lepas subuh! hehehhehe). auntie notts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. auntie notts: tima kaseh auntie memberi encourangement!! hari ke 2 berjaya x tido lepas subuh, yuhuuu!

    ReplyDelete