Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meaningless Spring Break

Salam,

My university is currently on the Spring break for a week. Sounds like a nice treat, but for graduate students, Spring break is meaningless. It is synonymous to term papers, catching up with studies, endless research works, yadda yadda yadda. I have been working on the take home exam questions, and still got 2 full questions and 2 incomplete questions to answer. I got 11 pages written with 4500 words so far. Plus, a 12-pages term paper that I found a way to include a lot of pictures (ngelat not cheating :p). Right now, I feel that my brain is saturated and drained, simultaneously. Today's already Wednesday, I need to finish both of them before the school session starts again next Monday. In my schedule, 21 March is for poster competition (dah siap tapi belom print lagi poster!!), 24th is for SAS workshop (baru kedek-kedek yang belajar guna command based statistical software, takmo SPSS and Excel) and due date for the take home exam,  28th is for research seminar presentation (slide tak siap lagi). Haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Tu belom include April *_*

Rupa take home exam yang tak siap-siap. Minggu depan nak kena hantar.

Term paper yang 3/4 complete. Dah tak lalu nak baca journals!!


I just want to watch Rango!!!! I love animation and Johnny Depp!!


Nota kaki: Poster Rango saya cilok dari Wikipedia.


2 comments:

  1. Farina: Dah dah..Ok gak la, not bad, tp Despicable Me / Tangled macam lagi best hehehe

    ReplyDelete