Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Few random ramblings

Salam,

School stuffs
  •  My first model didn't work. Conceptually, it is ok but practical-wise, hancur. Slope test pon tak lepas.
  • Currently testing the second model. Seems work with limited data, so need more to test.
  • Crushing my head to formulate the third one. Susah ok, kenapa aku tak test product macam orang lain?
  • My advisor said, " To graduate is easy, just put bunch of stuffs in your thesis. But to produce something beneficial is hard to do." Dia cakap memang senang (but wait, he has developed bunch of models, right? Hye, I am not only half of his age, but also his experiences.)
Nation stuffs
  • Too many complaints on the raising price of the gas (petrol). Why not the government sells the petrol based on the world's market price? I am sick of people who always complaining without facts.
  • My deepest sympathy goes to Datin Seri Wan Azizah. For whatever reasons, I personally think that she is a very strong woman.
  • On the other side of the spectrum, my deepest sickening goes to the media arus perdana. I want to hear scopes on: berapa banyak kadar pengurangan kemiskinan, berapa rate jobless sekarang, berapa banyak facilities dah dibangunkan lepas PRU 12 etc instead of the corrupted leaders, leaders committed adultery, leaders taking advantage to re-involve in politics etc.  All those news just make me wonder, how many of them are still clean / sincere to work for rakyat? 
  • There are only two changes I anticipate from the current government before the PRU 13:
    • I am not asking for salary increment, but please please please, control the price of the goods. Very loose regulations allow grocery / restaurant sharks charging ridiculous prices on goodies and foods. (Hari tu saya balik Malaysia, makan nasi lauk ikan tilapia, mama saya makan nasi lauk sayur, 1 air ais limau - RM10. Baik p makan KFC)
    • More enforcements on the illegal immigrants. Sometimes I wonder where I live - Nepal, Thailand, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Africa, Myanmar? I hope that the Immigrations will do a better job than the Customs (better in enforcements and regulations, not swallowing rakyat's money)

Dalam otak saya sekarang, is only a thing. I NEED A BREAK and also money to take a good break!!!

2 comments:

  1. saya pon wonder, which country am i living in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliaa: sila pilih dari senarai tersebut, negara manakah yang anda berkenan hehehe

    ReplyDelete